Looking for a Body Shop?
Apple Collision & Glass takes the stress out of auto accidents!
Give us a call today at 952-403-7646
Body Shop Shakopee
Our dedicated customer service professionals have years of experience handling your insurance claims to take the burden off of you.
Once your repair authorization is filled out, let us take it from there.
You can trust our Factory Certified technicians to repair your vehicle using only tools and equipment approved by the manufacturer.
Your vehicle will be restored back to the factory specifications and it’s structural integrity will be back to safe standards when you drive off.
Our shop focuses on timely, high quality auto body repairs with the best customer service possible.
All you have to do is relax and let us take care of the rest!
Examples of other services we offer:
Here’s what you can expect from Apple Collision and Glass.
- Choose one of our locations, your home or business. It’s up to you.
- We only use top quality replacement glass.
- Help you understand your options when repairing or replacing auto glass.
- If you need alternative transportation, we’ll help.
- Status updates while your vehicle is being repaired.
- Help with the insurance claim details including communications, paperwork and payment.
- Glass will be repaired to its pre-accident condition and in a timely manner.
- Final billing will be clear and easy to understand.
- The repair work will be guaranteed for as long as you own the vehicle.
We deal with all major insurance carriers.
Leave the details to us.
We’ll file claim documents and initiate contact with your insurance company.
We will communicate with your insurance company throughout the process to assure smooth administration of your claim.
Your car will be repaired with the high quality components that your insurance entitles you to.
Remember estimates are always free.
Our technicians use special lighting to discover small dents in body panels that need repair.
Special tools are used to push the dent out from the backside of the body panel, or use a glue pull method.
These techniques allow us to bring the panel back to its original shape without replacing body parts or painting.
PDR is inexpensive and perfect for minor repairs as well as hail damage.
PDR can be covered by insurance, although the total cost of repairs on small dents is often less than your policy deductible amount.